Nestled away in Anglesey with breathtaking views looking out across Snowdonia, this stunning Grade ll-listed French-style Château is full of stories and surprises, where exciting things happen every day.
- Hotel Details
- Find us
- Things to do
- How to Book
A real life fairytale just waiting to be told
We would begin with ‘once upon a time’ like any true fairytale story should, however, this is still being told as we invite you to make it your own. An award winning luxury venue in the heart of North Wales, Château Rhianfa isn’t your average country house hotel, with the name alone opening the floor to a unique discovery just waiting to be made.
Withdraw from the world and discover a new one – welcome to a place like nowhere else.
- Disabled Facilities
- Free Wifi
- Car park
Availability:Monday to Sunday
Beaumaris Rd, Menai Bridge, Isle of Anglesey, LL59 5NS
Arriving from the A55?
• Leave the A55 at junction 8A and at the T-junction turn right onto the A5. Continue down the hill passing straight over at the roundabout and into the centre of Menai Bridge. Turn left onto the High Street which becomes Ffordd Cadnant. Drive for just under 3 minutes where Château Rhianfa is on the right hand side.
Things to do within a 15 mile radius
Known for its beaches and beautiful ancient sites in the medieval town of Beaumaris - Angelsey is a great day out, with a fantastic array of water sports and Angelsey Sea Zoo which features some of the best british marine life!
Location: Grand Lodge, Penrhyn Castle, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 4HT
Anglesey Sea Zoo
Location: Anglesey Sea Zoo, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Gwynedd, LL61 6TQ
How to Book
Once you have decided when and where you would like to go, please call our dedicated Concierge Team on 01565 656491, you will need to quote your unique booking number.
Please be prepared with the following information:
- A choice of three hotels you would like to book
- The package you would like to take advantage of, if you're entitled to one
- Three preferred dates you would like to stay
- Any dietary requirements,
Other hotels in your chosen area
Llangoed Hall is a wonderfully elegant and historic country house hotel situated in the beautiful Wye Valley in the heart of the Welsh countryside. It offers the quintessential Edwardian country house experience.