1. What do I get with the Premier Night Away offer?
The Premier Night Away offers eligible customers a chance to indulge in a luxury night away. Choose from over 50 hotels around the UK, all of which offer a bespoke experience package, such as dinner, spa or afternoon tea.
2. How do I know if I qualify for this offer?
This offer is available to customers who apply to switch to a HSBC Premier Bank Account from 29th December 2017. Please refer to HSBC for details of the full eligibility criteria
3. How will I book my Premier Night Away?
We will send you a pack containing:
- The selection of hotels where you can stay.
- The experience package each hotel offers.
- Details on how to book your Premier Night Away Offer.
The hotel pack will be sent via Royal Mail to the first address associated with your Eligible Account or Joint Eligible Account. This will be sent within 50 days of your switch completion date. If you have a Joint Eligible Account, only one address will receive this offer.
4. How long is the offer valid for?
All stays must be booked and taken by 29th March 2019.
5. Are there more hotels available other than those in the booklet I’ve received?
Yes, the booklet only features a small selection of participating hotels. You can find the full list of hotels by clicking on the 'Hotels' tab.
6. What packages are available?
There’s a whole host of different packages to choose from including wine tasting, theme park experience, golf and much more. The choice of packages available are listed under each hotel’s further details. To view these, click on your hotel of choice and then click the ’Packages’ tab.
7. Can I choose whichever hotel I like?
Yes, the choice is completely yours if the hotel is featured in the offer. Browse through the site to view the current participating hotels and packages available. You can review these packages and the hotels by clicking here (http://premiernightaway.hsbc.co.uk/).
8. Can I contact the hotel and book directly with them?
We have a dedicated Concierge Service who will look after your booking needs. All you need to do is call them on 01565 656491* Bookings cannot be made directly with the hotel.
9. Do I have to purchase meals or beverages?
No, you can stay at your choice of hotel and enjoy the package on offer completely free of charge (anything above and beyond the package chosen will incur a cost).
10. Can I arrange to have an upgraded room?
Many of the hotels featured in the promotion do offer room upgrades. If you are interested in upgrading your room, please speak to the Concierge team at the time of booking who will be able to arrange this for you and advise on any associated costs.
11. What if the location and date I want to stay are unavailable?
Please provide three hotel choices/packages and up to three date choices and the Concierge Team will endeavour to meet your preferred date(s) and location(s). In the event of all choices being unavailable the team will recommend alternatives that match your requirements.
12. Will there be a charge if I pay for any extras on a credit card?
Some hotels may include a charge for credit card payments, for anything additional to the Premier Night Away Offer. The associated costs will be advised at the time of booking. Please note that any additional payments will be made directly to the hotel.
13. Are there any restrictions?
Your booking will depend on the hotels’ availability for this offer. This offer does not apply to reservations that include public or bank holiday periods in the UK and Ireland. Availability may be limited during other key periods such as Christmas and New Year periods.
14. What if I have booked my Premier Night Away and need to cancel or re-arrange my stay?
If you need to cancel your booking, your voucher will become void. The Concierge Team will attempt to re-arrange any booking, but this is not guaranteed. Any payments made for room upgrades, or meals for the length of your stay may not be refunded. If booking more than one night's accommodation, up to 100% of any additional nights will be charged. Any changes to your additional bookings may be treated as a cancellation. Confirmation of these costs will be provided at the time of booking.
15. If I have any questions that were not answered here, who can answer them?
For more help and advice on the Premier Night Away Offer, please call the Concierge Team 01565 656491*.
If you have a query to do with your Premier bank account, please call HSBC on 03457 707070**.
*Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Call charges may vary and calls may be recorded and monitored.
**Lines are open 24 hours a day, subject to scheduled maintenance periods.