The Marketing Lounge Partnership uses session cookies, sometimes referred to as transient cookies, to collect usage information and to enable the web session to be continuous.
These cookies are pieces of non-personal data, which last only for the duration of the browser session. It will share aggregated usage information with the suppliers of the website. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify you.
- Store personal information on your hard drive
- Send personal information to 3rd parties
What type of cookies do we use?
These are common website tracking tools that give MLP general statistics about website usage, how people move around the site and the type of things they buy. It helps MLP spot problems and make improvements as a result. Visit The Google Analytics website for more information.
What cookies can't do
- Can't read your hard disk.
- Can't obtain your login email address, or other information unless you volunteer the information.
- Can't be used to create viruses or destructive programs on your computer.
- Can't be used to instantly fill up your hard drive.
Firstly, you need to identify the browser you are using. Usually, the 'version number' is shown in an ‘About’ section in the help or tools section of your browser.
We recommend you visit the About Cookies website* where there are easy-to-follow instructions for both deleting or controlling cookies via your browser settings.
Other resources that provide further information on cookies which may be of help:
MLP or HSBC UK Bank plc is not responsible for the content of external websites.